This is a collection of blog entries written while learning Lisp. It is posted in the order written so you probably want to jump to the first post.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

ANSI Common Lisp

Because Paul Graham's ANSI Common Lisp contains exercises at the end of each chapter I have decided to put reading Practical Common Lisp on hold and start reading through it and doing the problems at the end of each chapter. Worst case scenario it will just be a refresher of what I have just learned. Best case scenario I could pick up some new things that are explained differently and through the problems will have a much firmer grasp on the language and become more confident in my ability to transform ideas into code.

2 comments:

Ze said...

Hi there !
I'm also learning Common Lisp, i would like to know if the PG Ansi Common Lisp exercises are available anywhere in the net

Cheerz,
Ze Maria

Benjamin Meyer said...

The only thing I am aware of it that the first chapter including the problems is posted up online here.